Hello Bloggers. My name is Karen Pope . I am the wife of one, mother of 4, grandmother of 2. I am a Real Estate agent, during a time of newness in the market place. ( Everything is being re-arranged , dusted off, and represented with an 'ON SALE" pricetag. ) My heart is with the sellers who bought places a few years ago, and are finding themselves owning something that they owe more on than the current value. A lot of person's are talking about bad investements catching up with people. I do not enter in. Everything was going fine. People were buying and selling as ususal. Profits were being made. The bottom fell out and their is always a last guy holding the bag. This guy did not do anything different than everyone else. He bought his dream, invested in his future, only the future changed.
I invested in my future by going back to college , studied hard, got my Real Estate license and then the marketplace changed. I did not do anything different than many, only the future changed. It has been comforting to me to know that my Heavenly Father is the source of my provision. Not even ill timed buying, selling, or career moves can block his blessings to me should I live a life that seeks HIM above all else. I praise Him for the provisions He has given my family during this downturn. I praise him for every sale he has brought me, and I thank Him for every listing. It is not about me making it in Real Estate that really matters. What matters is that I trust in HIM. Trust. Trust is what I do. In return, I have never missed any Daily Provisions from him. Be Blessed.
You can get to know me at my website:http://www.callkarenpope.com
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment